Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How do I say this?



Dad has passed on.  There, I said it.  He died last month after 84 years of life.  He was faithful, smart, and oh, so colorful (in a truly interesting way)!  He loved the service that we created in memory of Susie.  He, along with Mom, have always been such great support and cheerleaders.  

These last years I often said that he was a young man trapped in an old man's body. He still had many, many ambitions but his body was so worn out and weary.  

I miss him.  

If your Dad is still here on this earth, why not give him an extra squeeze today or a quick call to tell him you love him. 

If he isn't, take heart, heaven is awesome, we will all be together again, and it is gonna be great.  

And Dad, say hi to Susie for us... I love to imagine that reunion.