Monday, June 17, 2013

We get such beautiful thank you notes.  Just in case you can't read this here is the text:

"I can't thank you enough for helping people know they can depend on you business anytime in need.  Your beautiful picture was the true focus at this large funeral.  Everything was flowers or cement sayings for out doors.  It truly was beautiful.  I appreciated you thoughtfulness in giving it at the cost I had on my folder.  Very appreciated.  I told folks to call me for information.  Many blessings in all you do.  Lovingly, Jean"

We have never met this lovely woman face to face.  She has called to order from our service for many years.  We are so blessed by her note and so many others from wonderful people who visit www.Dulaya.com or phone in to order a lasting sympathy gift.